About Export Support Service – International Markets (China)
The Export Support Service provides specialised support for UK businesses looking to export to China. Eligible businesses receive bespoke one-to-one guidance, specialist market information, and introductions to service providers.
What Support can I Get?
We can give UK businesses access to expertise on exporting to China through:
- A one-to-one online meeting with one of our specialist advisers who will work with you to understand your specific needs.
- Sector reports and thematic guides
- Introductions to relevant service providers tailored to your needs who help businesses with issues on a commercial basis, including market research, partner identification, marketing, digital platform management, regulatory support, company incorporation, data protection, intellectual property protection, and legal services.
We can answer your questions and talk to you about:
- Who your clients may be, whether from a B2B or B2C perspective
- How you could expand your reach and develop new markets
- How you can establish or strengthen a presence
- What practical next steps you can take
- What obstacles you may face and how you can overcome them
Am I Eligible for this Service?
To be considered for this service, you should usually have:
- An annual turnover of at least £500,000
- A product or service which is ready for export
- Enquiries about exporting to China
If you are not sure whether you meet these criteria, please do submit an enquiry so that we can help by considering if ESS-IM (China) is a suitable service for you.
Get in touch
Sign up with ESS-IM (China) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button below. You will be asked some questions about your business, export experience and aspirations which should take only take a few minutes to answer. If you have any questions, please contact China.ExportSupport@fcdo.gov.uk